Friday

LunarPages Hosting User Feedback 5

I have had sites with LunarPages since 2002 and have never had any issues. When I was desperate for tech support, they were extremely helpful. I am a computer professional, but occasionally make mistakes. I certainly wouldn't blame LunarPages for my mistakes and my lack of knowledge. There is a ton of knowledge on their forums and the tutorials can help the newbie with most tasks. I think too many people just like to complain instead of looking for a solution and want their hand held. One of my sites is a non-profit organization and we count on our website for about 1/2 of our income. Our customers have never complained that their purchases couldn't be processed, and believe me I would hear about it. This past month they moved my servers and consistently gave me updates so I knew what to expect. I have never gone a day without email and sometimes I would like to:). Another local non-profit has asked for a hosting recommendation and LunarPages is it.

Charleston, SC USA

No comments:

Post a Comment